Monday, December 31, 2012

Sacajawea Sings The 'BUTS' of 2012

I did not swim with Whale Sharks in Fiji
 
 
BUT, I did volunteer a BUNCH of hours in the boys scouts program which if you look at it extensively is quite similar. Me in a sea of wild animals and still surfacing.
 
 
I did not go kite surfing. At all. Not even once.
 
 
 
 
BUT,  I did take every single piece of clothing surfing through the 'laundry version' of
'riding in the tube, and catching air' like 10 thousand million times.
 
 
 
I did not win 'Mother of the Year'
BUT,  I did own those little chickens in the face over and over and over and
 
WON
 
 
My garden this year did not turn out super EXCELLENT and extraordinarily fantastic
 
 
BUT, I did help my husband start his own landscaping business.
and
caused
it
to
 
BLOOM :) big time
 
 
I did not become a size 'NOTHING' and win 'THE BIGGEST LOSER'
 
BUT, I did run 15.5 miles in a Ragnar Relay race and accomplish a miracle of movement going from around my block to all day, all night relay RIDICULOUSNESS
 
 
 
 
And NO, I did not finish my book by 2012.
 
 
 
BUT, I do write professionally.
 
People pay me to post on Facebook for their companies.
 
I rock at it.
 
and that makes me fairly happily competent.
 
 
AND
 
I get to do it from
 
HOME
 
so I can set crazy seemingly unattainable goals for 2013
 
It is on its way tonight and I hear a miraculous year coming down the hallway right
 
NOW!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment