Friday, December 16, 2011

I am happier than YOU and here is WHY.



Finally finished printing LAST YEARS 2011 Blog Book! 
 Now I am free to 2012 myself. 
Lucky YOU!

I'm calling this post, "I am happier than YOU and here is WHY."

Ha ha Ha ha

I am happier than you because:

I am sitting in a thoroughly messy house and blogging anyway!

I don't have a bra on.  Come on, you know I'm happier.

There is a warm fluffy dog on my cold feet.

I watched a cute girl SKIP off to her class this morning, and actually thought "I'm going to skip later, its been a long time since I SKIPPED, why?  Better remedy that pronto.


The water that comes out of the faucet now is freezing cold.
  I love this time of year for that reason alone.  Delicious.

I have finally figured out how to pair down the chaos in my life and am getting good at it.

My house smells like bacon.  Hate me.

My husband is cuter than, well, .....anyone on the planet!

I have muscles in my thighs for the first time in a LONG time,
and I am tickled to death I can run again.  Its a fragile miracle and a gift. 

And that leads me to something so 'jealousy ensuing its possible you may all have an aneurysm from envy.

Wait for it.....

I now have a serious shot at something I have wanted all my life.....

Because......

MELAIN BLUE SAID SHE WOULD WORK WITH ME AS A PERSONAL TRAINER!!!!



You know her right?  The chick with the unbelievably
 CUT arms,
 MINUSCULE waistline
FREAKING AMAZING stamina
UNBELIEVABLY strong body

Yep, THAT ONE!!!!!

Um, and well, don't let your head spin off your body, but....

SHE IS DOING IT FOR

F.R.E.E.!!!!

(this is her, i know...i know....gorgeous)

NOW, turn green

with ENVY and JEALOUSY  and  WANTONNESS

Cause I deserve it.

I do.

Bring it.






7 comments:

  1. You do deserve it, Debi; yes you do! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Debi! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I literally burst out laughing when I read the name of your post. You delight me to the core Ms D. Thank you for the lovely compliments. I'm so excited to join forces!!! I've been working on your program all week. We start on Monday baby!

    WootWoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous but even more so HAPPY for YOU! You do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahahahahahaahahahahaaaaahahaahahaha!

    Oh, that kills me.

    ReplyDelete