Monday, September 17, 2012

The Sunny Fruit Toot

 
The Sun had an moment and sent out a filament like this
 
Then
 
 
 
THIS HAPPENED
 
by the time Earth got a lookey loo
 
 


I am forever and ever doing that too.
 
L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y.
 
We all do
 
What we do, say, choose, strive for, plan, execute,etc...
 
All comes to fruition
 
 
Therefore
 
I am going to continue to do
painful difficult things
 
so I can eventually have a reward
 
AND
 
When I get the reward, I'm going to
 
PAY ATTENTION
 
my little debi do list:
 
It hurts like the devil for the first 20 minutes
and
 I am never going to stop running, ever,ever,ever
 
*
Feeling a tiny bit hungry after dinner
is uncomfortable and unwelcome
 
and
The next day my scale 'makes out' with
my feet because its so happy
*
 Discussing my 'head trash' with a trusted confidant brings me miles closer to what I want every time
 
and
 
I am going to stop being so 'private' square my shoulders and invite smart people into my equation
(my brain + their brain = something so much smarter!)
 
*
 
I will make choices  now so that I can be healthy and available to my family for the rest of their lives
 
and
 
That means limiting the rubbish choices
I have made in the past
 
*
 
I am going to eliminate "all or nothing" thinking
and
Replace it with moderation and portion control
 
*
 
I will continue to place my physical needs as a high priority
 
and
 
At the same time, allow for the fact that they are not
the ONLY priority
 
*
 
I write this for me
 
and
 
I want to look back in a year and see what I couldn't see today
 
 
DIFFICULT + EVENTUAL REWARD = PAYING ATTENTION
 
Hold me to it girls :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your bold statement:

    I am going to eliminate "all or nothing" thinking
    and Replace it with moderation and portion control

    I know it's hard to change the way you fundamentally and subconsciously look at things, think about things, do things. This is the kind of change that is the most difficult to make, the kind I continue to fail to achieve. So I'm proud of you for writing it down and GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete