Friday, June 15, 2012

Shift MyTriangles


If it is, in fact, TRUE, that what you become in life begins in your MIND...

Then it is solid to say
that what we
PUT IN
is
what we
PUT OUT

This is why it feels so darn good to read the "Word of God"

SCRIPTURES IN

DECENCY OUT



Lately, I have focused a large amount of energy on my physical health.

A LARGE AMOUNT.

This school year, I decided I would make it a part time job to find a healthy body.
And, after a year, and hundreds of miles, I am close.

I still take steroids everyday.
I have to work literally twice as hard as other people.

Yet
THIS YEAR, that is exactly what I did.

Yay, me.


Don't you just love these little quote copies. I remember seeing wonderful quotes all over my English classroom in high school and literally taking time to write every single one out and save it.  I brought them to college even.

Now, I just "right click", 'save' and 'paste'.  It is astounding the amount of decent advice you can glean from all over the web and social networks.

Astounding.


With access to so much brilliance, what exactly will I

DO

with it?  Ruminate for a second and say to myself, 'you know "self", you should really

DO THAT

some time

No, not right now, you are goofing off on the computer.....

*LATER*

Yes, you should double click on the photo above.  It is, in my opinion, fairly exact.

Interesting
Visual
Clear
Precise even...


So, here goes summer goal 2012

Da  da  da  DA

Shift my triangles

I'm ready to pop out of the Physical Column for a spell.

Go Brain Go

PS.  Debi Reeves this is a reminder that you have until the end of summer to write
THAT DANG BOOK

1 comment: