Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm going to call this,....."Who in their freeee fronkin' right mind WOULDN'T hire Marc Reeves?"

Who in their freeeeee fronkin' mind WOULDN'T hire Marc Reeves



Lets just admit it. He is a major babe. Who wouldn't want to look at him all day?

He is freaking Jedi of life for heck sakes. He literally slays evil with his righteous dominion and family of righteous minions. He is a leader and I'm telling ya, the "FORCE" (proverbial and otherwise)is with him. He owns it actually. Marc IS the force. He is the force for good. Cornered the market on it singlehandedly.



It is also entirely possible that he is the single greatest dad on the planet. He is 100% all the time. Never, ever lets us down. He is present, available, patient, integral, devoted and true. He is always the one who does the hard things. Always.



I would bet my birdie that his work ethic could kick your work ethic's bootie down the street any day. I take that back, he could kick it down the road, teach it how to work harder and longer than everyone else, make sure it never gave up, and then show it by example how to give everything to everyone and be completely unselfish and guile-less. He is the hardest working person I have ever, ever, ever known.



I could also 'gauran-dang-tee' ya I would never have left to New Zealand on my LDS mission if I did not know for a fact that Marc Reeves would be mine when I got back. He and I had been together 1 1/2 years before we served separately on missions. That made it almost 4 years from first kiss to last. Know anyone YOU would wait that long for?



I do.

and

I did.

and ......its been single greatest experience of my life. Should YOU hire Marc?

WHO IN THEIR FREEEE FRONKIN' RIGHT MIND WOULDN'T ????

(oh, and by the way, we live in Seattle WA and he would love to send you a resume ASAP if you are interested, he has a BA in Environmental Science and has 12 years management experience, he is basically a perfect candidate for any company who wants a loyal, dedicated, uniquely effective individual to have as a indispensable part of their work environment and team)

The biased but perfectly accurate Marc Reeves fan club president,

sacajawea

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. . . how adorable. You are both very blessed to have each other, and your support will mean the world to him especially now. Hang in there- something will turn up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hire him! I just don't have a company. But I know someone will. Marc IS amazing. I love that picture of him with Lilly. We have all seen what a great father he is, and I can still hear my mom's words in my head, "Marc is our very best worker." I was a little bugged she didn't think I was the best worker, but even a mother's love couldn't lie. We're praying night and day!

    ReplyDelete