Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Because I SAID I WOULD...

Long story short

I have been getting massages (Lupus)one a month for YEARS...
from
Massage Envy

UNTIL

I tried to cancel my 'membership'

THEN
THEY CHARGED ME FOR 2 EXTRA MASSAGES
(because of a sneaky time frame clause)

THEN
Right before my 10k I decided to redeem my last one....

AND
They told me I was timed out and could NOT get it
EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT WANT TO PAY FOR IT FROM THE START

SO
I wrote the manager
He blah, blah, blah-ed about squeaky wheels and free stuff.

MY WHEELS ARE GREASY DUDE

Plain and Simple

I PAID FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT GIVE ME.

and WELL.....have you met me?????

Here is my letter:


Hello Michelle,

I am going to offer you another moment of my time to further explain.  Consider yourself indulged, cause' I am a busy woman.

I own a business.  I am savvy when it comes to Customer Service.  Let me illuminate what is broken about your efforts.

Your are assumptions are skewed. 

1.You assume when someone cancels their membership they will not be back.
(I HAD every intention of returning for years and years to come...until I was 'tricked into purchasing 2 more massages upon my exit)

2. You assume that people are trying to get something for nothing.  I was not.  I paid for a massage that I did not receive.  That is the bottom line. Period.

3. You assume that if someone is a  'squeaky wheel' they just want stuff for free.  I do not need anything 'for free'.  I need a quality experience and am willing (as is shown for the YEARS I paid Massage Envy) to pay for it.  The monetary value is not a concern to me in the slightest.

The reception assistant who informed me per my 'conditions' on my membership contract was in fact obstinate, impatient, aggressive, negative and hateful.  Fact.

I would never in a million years hire a person so hostile to represent my intention in a customer service capacity. She basically insured that a valuable customer left unhappy and resistant. Mistake.

I was lead to believe that your place of business was service centered.  My mistake.

Yes, I will use my blog as a forum to bring you negative attention.  If you notice I have over 19,000 views.  I will also make sure I mention it to a service organization I associate with that has hundreds of members in this area.

Why would I take time to do that or type this?  One reason, your business plan is flawed and tricky and backhanded. You deserve it.

I gave you an opportunity to correct the situation that "Mr. Earring Holes" passed on. Poor choice +  Poor customer experience + Poor business model =

Well, ...ME.


SUMMARY= DON'T GO TO MASSAGE ENVY IN COVINGTON WASHINGTON

Simply because

THEY ARE TRICKY MEAN
and
STINK ALL SMELLY
in the Customer Service category.

( I warned them, and they PICKED THIS instead of a refund)

2 comments:

  1. How rude! I can't stand things like that! This sure would be a nice place to work if we didn't have such a things as customers! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Debi, I can get a little upset when people are like that too, there's just no excuse!

    ReplyDelete