Thursday, March 29, 2012

Be strong, and let your heart take courage...

"Because I knew it, and I know the Lord knew it" (js)

Years, YEARS, I spent STUCK/TRAPPED/FROZEN. Coping daily on 'survival setting'.

YEARS.

t.h.e.n.

I 'tried' ONE MORE TIME.

To be honest, the Holy Ghost whispered ever so softly that...

it.  was.  time.

Ever heard that nagging knowing voice in your mind?  A gentle push, felt in the heart strings?

I do.  A lot, actually.

This time... I listened ~ obeyed ~ and jumped into the dark. 

Ever heard that phrase, "Timing is EVERYTHING." 

That is, in fact, true.  It is because it is HIS timing that matters.

He knows what he is doing.


What I thought would undo me ~
PUT ME BACK TOGETHER instead.

I keep feeling a prompting to share the source of strength and the divinity within that guided my path to healthful living again.  By no means am I finished....at all, absolutely not done.  However, I am on my way.  My Savior, Jesus Christ, has made my 'weak thing, STRONG'. 
 Its absolutely HIM.

I was teaching Lily about the 10 lepers this morning.  I told her, "Only ONE came back to say, "thank you".  She gasped, "Oh, if that was me...., I would have gone back to say thank you."

She is right.

So

That is what I am going to do.

I'm going back to say, 'THANK YOU'.


I am grateful beyond words for the return of my physical strength and stamina.  I know I am blessed.  I do not boast of myself.  I truly am not made of what it really takes to accomplish such a transformation.  Yet, I DO KNOW where to get help. 

He is strong ~ I am weak.
He is merciful ~ I needed mercy
He is constant ~ I needed help AGAIN
He is with me ~ I know that and feel it every time I want to quit.


I took courage, waited, and am stronger.

I praise and honor Him. 

I believe there is help for anyone who suffers or struggles or feels like they can't really trust themselves anymore. 

In fact, I know it.

Today, I am suppose to tell you about that.

I hope it helped someone.

ETHER 12:27

look. it. up.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous. Thank you for sharing. I needed that too. Rough morning...and afternoon...

    ReplyDelete