Monday, November 14, 2011

I figured out how to fix the world.

I say..... We make prisoners........bad guys, ruffians, thieves, liars, murders etc...
live in direct proximity and or be directly surrounded by

PUKE



I will tell you something. I have lived 40 years and there is nothing as 'motivating' and 'action producing than a spew. You can literally be at deaths door....knock, knock...come in!



and if there is puke in the room



You will re-incarnate and find a way to 'GET IT OUT' of there

wash it

clean it

push it out of the room

throw it out the window

whatever



All, I'm a'sayin' is
IT IS POWERFUL STUFF



The most motivating force in the universe

(besides unconditional love and all that murshy bid'ness:)



Betcha' you would be a tad more motivated to stay out of prison. I WOULD!





As an aside: I must say I am fond of the word itself. P.u.k.e. I like saying it and it totally suits its originator. Nod to the creator of such a fitting word.






No comments:

Post a Comment