Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FA- reeky



I decided my middle ageness is making me too serious today.

so

I'm doing a post on stuff that gives me the jimmies...

You know 'the jimmies' that creep along the spine and a gag reflex combined.

Not to be mistaken for the "Jimmers' which is a totally different thrill along a goose bumped arm from watching Jimmer Freddette score a three pointer from half court.

The Jimmies presents: Freaky glossed statue ornamentation on restaurants. Gew.

It must have started with "Bob's Big Boy" back in the 70's..... I'm afraid of those things man.

and then there is my most fiendish freak out... TOES

and anything to make them make a sound or scratch or squish or squidge with toes..

My dog likes to lick Marc's toes and I am not kidding when I tell you that I have to scream or leave the room and most times do both!!!! how can they stand each other??

This is a advertisement complete with re-inactment, I recently saw aired about a toe cleaner and the person keeps swishing their toes through this thing back and forth....wait...I have to stop typing, I just threw up in my mouth.


I hate riding in the back of a family wagon. There is always a petrified french fry or permanent marker about to mark my shoes that freaks me out. I can usually hear a 'stick' release sound on the vinyl when I get out. Then I want to take a bath. My car, surely co habituates with this moving vehicle Popsicle too. I just am spoiled with the front I suppose.


and these....well, truth be told, I'm sort of freakishly fond of really.. I think they are killer funny and at the same time.... they ride the line of 'gew' ....and 'ewwwww'. that's probably why they cause me to react at all. They work. Gew and Eww and a twinge of what if??????




yeppers,....Ti's I. Mrs. Claus..... see... it gives you a chill right???




I guess I am just trying to remember how funny life can be today. I need a 'release' from all the mothers day divaness and a reality swap on the cheek. Life is FA-reeky too. I love life. It cracks me up!



This is my FA-reek filled sonny boy Carter. He makes me laugh everyday!

What FA-reeks you out?

4 comments: