Sunday, January 9, 2011

The TEEN, The TWEEN and The DANCING QUEEN



Oooo, that sounds like a great title to a book doesn't it,"The TEEN, The TWEEN and The DANCING QUEEN"... I like it

Life at our house is changing again. My kids do the strangest things now. For instance, well, .....here are a few examples:

They all bathe themselves - make their own breakfasts - clean their own messes - buckle their own seat belts - put on their own shoes - sit quietly during church - read their own books - find their own coats - blow their own noses - put the lids to the marking pens back on properly - bring me the right stuff when I ask them to - wait in the car safely - wipe their mouths - and do their own hair

Its nice. I like it this way.

but.....

I can't help missing the Teen in his favorite feety jammas, the Tween in his favorite pair of yellow rubber boots, and the Dancing Queen with a baby lotion smelling neck.

Its all been delicious, but the first course has been my favorite part so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment