Monday, August 22, 2011

30 lbs labeled



I've now lost over 30 pounds.

AND

I'm different.

I've changed.

NOT JUST THE WAY I LOOK...

My habits are different. My desires are different. My perception of self has shifted.

Food that used to make me crazy has lost its power over me. I want to go running, not because I'm 'suppose' to. I run because I WANT TO. I love it.

I want to eat clean because I feel better when I do. I prefer it now.

I like to lift weights because I feel stronger. I love feeling stronger.

I enjoy drinking all the water because it refreshes me.

I think I finally get it. Its not at all about how I look, its about how I feel instead.

I feel so good right now.

I'm still 'battling' with my dukes up.

Its not over yet, but I am getting there.

This time I feel like I have really "LOST" the 30 pounds because I'm more confident than ever that I'll never "FIND" them again.




MVBL week 11

3 comments: